Explore London & Area
Located midway between Toronto and Detroit, London Ontario Canada offers a multitude of cultural, sporting, and leisure attractions. Visit Tourism London for a full list of current and upcoming events.
Idlewyld Inn & Spa is located in London's historic Old South neighbourhood, only a few blocks from the heart of Wortley Village - voted Canada's best Neighbourhood 2013. With independent retailers, art galleries, bakeries, and coffee shops, this vibrant urban community is one of the city's best-kept secrets.
Coming to London for business?
Learn more about what makes London tick at the London Economic Development Corporation
Recreation & Leisure
- Golf -London is the unofficial golf course capital of North America, with many private, semi-private, and public courses to choose from.
- Grand Bend – A popular beach town on the shores of Lake Huron
- Port Stanley – A historic beach town on the shores of Lake Erie
- Fanshawe Conservation Area – Offering boating and year-round trails
- Boler Mountain – Skiing, snowboarding, mountain biking & Treetop Adventure Park
For Young Visitors